Graytronics Racing Systems by Boat Intercoms Ltd
Our communication systems are manufactured and designed with high quality components and military spec polyurethane cables to provide the utmost reliability and performance under the most extreme operating conditions.
- Full duplex circuitry allow all channels open simultaneously.
- Reverse polarity and surge protection circuitry for added reliability.
- Marine VHF interface option available.
- Corrosion proof construction for permanent mounting on board, powered by the boats 12 volt supply.
- Fully waterproof system successfully used by many offshore powerboat racers, ski-racers, RIBs and other vessels.
- Open or Full-faced helmet headsets.
- Ear defender type headsets for leisure use.
- Headsets for Gecko Mk10 Helmets.
Basic 2 way Powerboat Racing Intercom
- The most popular Graytronics racing Intercom.
- Light weight no nonsense construction.
- Rubber breakaway connectors.
- Microphone gain controls on headsets.
Two way Sports & Leisure Boat Intercom
- Easy to use independent volume controls.
- Power on/off switch.
- Press to transmit button for marine VHF.
- Six way connector for M/VHF radio.
Radio leads made to suit most radios please enquire.
Gecko Mk10 and Mk11 Helmet Headset
Fits straight into Gecko Mk10 and Mk11 helmet, connector fitted for customer's requirements.
Powerboat Racing Full-face Headset
With microphone gain control and rubber breakaway connector.
Boat Intercoms only stock small quantity's of the two way intercoms, as such most intercoms are built to order. Should you wish Boat Intercoms Ltd to build an intercom to your spec please allow time for design and build.